Weekly, After-Work, Night MTB Rides
With daylight savings time gone, it will be dark after work. So, what to do? Go for a Mountain Bike Ride!!!
Each Tuesday evening at 6:00 we'll head out for a headlamp ride, cycling through the list below -- until the snow flies.
1. 11/06 - Deschutes River Trail -- Start at Lava Island TH
2. 11/13 - Phil's up Ben's, across 33 to Kents, and back -- Start at main Phil's TH
3. 11/20 - Maston Allotment -- Start at main TH on south side
4. 11/27 - Horse Butte -- Start east of the main TH in the parking lot off Horse Butte Rd.
5. 12/04 - Blackrock Trail -- Start from the Lava Butte TH.
6. 12/11 - Catch and Release -- Start from the Visitor's Center TH.
I'll email registrant ride details each week. Depending on level of comfort, some might consider these rides outrageously dangerous; others will see them as a nice way to stay active during the week. We'll plan to ride only in good weather, but please be prepared for adverse conditions such as rain, freezing rain, and snow. The pace will be "A", but because of skills required for night riding, this is published as an "E" ride.
Call Ben at 541.420.6246 if you have questions. Registration Is Required